Rhode Island Red Food Tours comprises a team of dedicated and passionate individuals who want to make a difference in our community. We share a passion for enlightening others to the joys of RI through memorable culinary experiences and stories that will set the bar for discovering a city.
We have a “whatever it takes” attitude toward getting the job done so our guests enjoy an exceptional and seamless tour. Each player brings a unique skill set to our small-but-energetic team. We learn from each other and celebrate each other’s strengths.
Authentically Rhode Island
Experiencing authentic Rhode Island on our food tours means walking its streets and neighborhoods, exploring both its history and its people through food.
Support Small Businesses
By lifting up and supporting our independently owned restaurant community, we also proudly support its workers, farmers and food purveyors who are our family, friends and neighbors.
Keeping It Local
Buying local means higher-quality products using better ingredients. Together with our restaurant partners we create a healthy, sustainable environment for our communities and make them uniquely our own.
We are the biggest fans of Lil Rhody and love nothing more than sharing a local’s perspective of where to eat and what to do in this fun-sized state.
• Enjoy working in an amazing company culture, encouraging you to learn, travel and grow.
• Work independently while being supported, receiving ongoing training and guidance to attain your personal and financial goals.
• Uplift and be inspired by other’s stories in your community.
• Being thoughtful and professional, people remember you for how you make them feel while creating memorable moments.
• Work in a supportive team environment, where we believe your success is everyone’s success.
• Sharing our love of our home state while meeting new, diverse and interesting people.
Our positions for food tour guides are part time, seasonal positions, as we grow there maybe additional positions announced here.
POSTED | 2021-03-01
Seeking an organized, self-motivated and task-oriented manager preferably with a background in tourism and marketing experience who is able to work independently. This person will be an integral teammate in taking our company to a new level of growth. As a small business, we take great pride in the experiences and tours that we offer to our guests. This job offers unique insight into Rhode Island life while giving you an opportunity to enhance our guest’s happy memories and celebrations here.
Food Tour Guide
POSTED | 2020-03-17
This position info blurb can be changed in the page’s “Document” sidebar under the “Position Details” section.
Stay in the know with all the latest news, events and special promotions.