Throw a bachelor party, bachelorette party, or bridal shower to remember! Take the stress and planning out of the event and focus on the bride or groom, the food, and the fun! Or use a food tour of Providence or Newport as a chance to kick off a full day of celebration before a big night out. Our tours are designed with small amounts of walking and generous amounts of time to toast the groom or bride-to-be.
“AN AWESOME EXPERIENCE!”
“My friends and I agreed that this tour was worth every penny and was a wonderful way to explore a new city while filling our bellies and getting a healthy buzz (I highly recommend upgrading to the alcohol-included option — such a nice variety of libations!)
The restaurants were all so welcoming and excited to have us and our tour guide Diandra was an absolute delight. RI Red Food Tours is lucky to have her on their team! While our only hiccup was a 100-degree day, it felt as though she would be able to handle any curveball with grace!!”
“12 other friends and I were visiting Newport and this was a surprise tour. We are all “foodies” and enjoyed this very much! Not only did we get to try the different foods, but we learned many historical facts about Newport. We visited two of the eateries from the tour and one of the sister eateries to a place we toured. When visiting Newport, this is a MUST! “
“Jenny was an amazing tour guide. This was the perfect addition to our Girls Get-Away Weekend. The restaurants were an eclectic tour of Providence. We made a point to visit a couple of them again after the tour. Well worth the money and I would so do another tour again!!”
Group Tours Information
Please read the following information carefully before completing the Private Group Tour Request Form.
- Each Rhode Island Red private group food tour is a VIP experience, with all logistical and event details carefully curated by your group tour organizer. Upgraded curated swag bags offered by request.
- Each food tasting and cultural walking tour highlights local and regional foods and restaurant specialties, including the history, culture and architecture of the city. Private group tours generally follow the same itinerary as our public tours, but some customization or curated experiences are available upon request.
- Participants: Minimum of 10, maximum of 14. For larger group sizes, ask us about the possibility of booking multiple tours. All private group food tours are approximately 3-3.5 hours in length.
- Private tours are generally easier to book on weekdays than on weekends. Many of our tours sell out in advance.
- Rhode Island Red Food Tours will do our best to accommodate any particular allergies or dietary restrictions of your private group event. Just let us know!
- Private group food tours are held rain or shine and are not weather dependent. Please dress accordingly.
- Private group tour tickets are generally start at $84 per person or can be customized for an additional fee. A tour guide gratuity of 20% will be included in your total cost and provided directly to your tour guide(s). No refunds are given for no-shows or cancellations.
- Private group tour tickets purchased fewer than 15 days ahead of tour date require full payment to hold a specific date, tour route and time.
- Private group tour tickets purchased 15 days prior to tour date require a $250 non-refundable deposit, to be applied toward the total cost of the tour, to be paid via credit card to hold date, time slot(s), and tour guide(s). Balance must be paid no less than 15 days prior to tour date.
- Private tours scheduled for Friday, Saturday or Sundays must purchase all 14 spots available on the tour. All other days require a minimum of 10 guests or tickets purchased.
- Final headcount and remaining balance are due 10 business days prior to the event.
- Once purchased, all deposits and payments are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled.
Perfect for corporate team-building, celebrations and events of all kind. Bond over an afternoon with friends, family or colleagues, filled with food and a drink (or three). Let us know your budget, timing and group goals today!
Stay in the know with all the latest news, events and special promotions.