“Tons of eating, learning and fun!”
“Our group of “Nancy’s” were a group of five friends looking to learn more about Providence (one of us moved here a year ago and the rest were friends from Canada). Jenny was our tour guide and she was great. Always looking out for us, she was super friendly and extremely knowledgeable not only about food but Providence as well. The food stops were great and we finished the tour full and satisfied. It rained the entire time but we brought our umbrellas so it was completely fine. There is a bit of walking from place to place but it was perfect between eating. We did about 7000 steps so it felt great! The food was fantastic and we’ll go back to eat at some of them!”
“Jenny was an amazing tour guide. This was the perfect addition to our Girls Get-Away Weekend. The restaurants were an eclectic tour of Providence. We made a point to visit a couple of them again after the tour. Well worth the money and I would so do another tour again!”
“Fantastic tour and guide!”
“In Providence for a girls’ weekend and this tour was a fun and worthwhile adventure! Less walking than others we’ve tried. Our tour guide was incredible!!”
Group Tours Information
Please read the following information carefully before completing the Private Group Tour Request Form.
- Each Rhode Island Red private group food tour is a VIP experience, with all logistical and event details carefully curated by your group tour organizer. Upgraded curated swag bags offered by request.
- Each food tasting and cultural walking tour highlights local and regional foods and restaurant specialties, including the history, culture and architecture of the city. Private group tours generally follow the same itinerary as our public tours, but some customization or curated experiences are available upon request.
- Participants: Minimum of 10, maximum of 14. For larger group sizes, ask us about the possibility of booking multiple tours. All private group food tours are approximately 3-3.5 hours in length.
- Private tours are generally easier to book on weekdays than on weekends. Many of our tours sell out in advance.
- Rhode Island Red Food Tours will do our best to accommodate any particular allergies or dietary restrictions of your private group event. Just let us know!
- Private group food tours are held rain or shine and are not weather dependent. Please dress accordingly.
- Private group tour tickets are generally start at $84 per person or can be customized for an additional fee. A tour guide gratuity of 20% will be included in your total cost and provided directly to your tour guide(s). No refunds are given for no-shows or cancellations.
- Private group tour tickets purchased fewer than 15 days ahead of tour date require full payment to hold a specific date, tour route and time.
- Private group tour tickets purchased 15 days prior to tour date require a $250 non-refundable deposit, to be applied toward the total cost of the tour, to be paid via credit card to hold date, time slot(s), and tour guide(s). Balance must be paid no less than 15 days prior to tour date.
- Private tours scheduled for Friday, Saturday or Sundays must purchase all 14 spots available on the tour. All other days require a minimum of 10 guests or tickets purchased.
- Final headcount and remaining balance are due 10 business days prior to the event.
- Once purchased, all deposits and payments are non-refundable and cannot be rescheduled.