NEW SEASON STARTS APRIL 23!
Two parts food ambassador, one part local historian, and a dash of quirky sense of humor are the ingredients to a great guide!
- • Previous educational and/or working experience in the food and beverage, tourism, hospitality, teaching or performing arts industries is a bonus.
- • Comfortable and enthusiastic attitude.
- • Knowledge of Rhode Island’s culinary scene along with its history is helpful
- • At least two years of current living in Rhode Island.
- • Discounts to food tour experiences around the world.
- • Family and friends discount to Rhode Island Red Food Tours.
- • Fun team-building events to build your culinary prowess.
- • Flexible schedule.
- • Living wage & tips.
- • Review bonuses at restaurant partners.
- • Meet new and interesting people.
Please send a single email with ALL of the following information to email@example.com.
Use the following format in the email subject line: Your First Name Last Name: Tour Guide Application 2020 (yr)
1. A witty explanation on why you’d make the perfect food tour guide. Show us your awesome personality!
2. Resume, includes your address and contact info.
3. Days and times of the week you are available.
Stay in the know with all the latest news, events and special promotions.